Rewrite Your Script for Building a Great Team and Developing Powerful Relationships that Improve Productivity and Performance
The Make-or-Break Choices of Successful Businesses…
Master Compatible Relationships to Build a Foundation for Sustainable Growth
Business Relationship Building Keynote, Seminar and Coaching with Elizabeth E. George
Whether you’re starting up, starting over, or trying to take your business to the next level, ask yourself: Is there any aspect of my business that does not involve human relationships? From choosing business partners to hiring employees to evaluating potential clients, compatible business relationships are crucial. But too many of us choose the wrong people for the wrong reasons—often emotional ones—and by doing so undermine a key building block of business success.
The better your relationships, the better your business.
Wouldn’t it be great if you had a way to ensure that your values, vision, or work ethic were in sync with those of your partner, your employees, or even your clients… before you commit? Well, now you do! Business relationship compatibility expert Elizabeth E. George shares her remarkable solution to this widespread problem in an exciting, down-to-business presentation. It’s an empowering, sustainable system for long-term success you won’t find anywhere else.
You will discover how to:
- Master the three-step process for bomb-proofing business relationships
- Strengthen corporate culture and sharpen communication and leadership skills
- Take the emotion out of decision making to minimize costly conflict and misunderstanding
- Recognize the fatal flaws that damage business relationships
- Attract individuals who fit in terms of personality and business goals
Business Relationship Building Keynote, Seminar or Coaching Package
- Entrepreneurs and Business Managers
- Chambers of Commerce
Interested in Hiring Elizabeth George?
- Watch Elizabeth in Action
- Business Relationship Presentations
- Relationship, Love and Marriage Presentations
Already Hired Elizabeth George?
- Take a Look Inward: Tell Elizabeth About Your Organization
- Pre-Event Questionnaire (PDF, 141 KB)
- Take a Look Outward: Let Elizabeth Introduce Herself
- Take a Look Together: Let's Have a Great Event!
- Event Expectations and Tips (PDF, 118 KB)