Utilize Compatibility to Take the Guesswork
Out of Relationships
It’s Not Just About Love…
For People Who are Fed Up with Failing at Love
Most divorcees will tell you that their marriages began with powerful emotional and physical bonds. They really loved their spouses and wanted to be together forever. But the stunning fact is that more than 50% of the time, it doesn’t work. That’s because our notions of love are no match for incompatibility, a force that grinds love down to nothing but a memory. So what are we doing wrong?
We’ve been following a fairy tale about what makes a great marriage.
Forget Prince Charming. Forget infatuation and butterflies in the tummy. A “forever marriage” based on true compatibility is best realized through a thoughtful discovery process, the details of which are revealed in this life-changing presentation.
The Compatibility Code co-creator Elizabeth George brings her extraordinary energy and experience to help audiences take the guesswork out of compatibility and reduce the role of emotions in making relationship decisions. The goal is to help women and singles minimize their risk in dating, increase their confidence in finding the right person, and improve their ability to make better choices when it comes to life partners.
Join Elizabeth to:
- De-bunk the myth of Prince Charming
- Take the 3 most critical steps to create a lasting marriage
- Recognize disqualifiers before you get involved
- Negotiate your differences while savoring your similarities
- Write your own “forever” ending—then live it!
Love and Relationship Compatibility Keynote, Seminar,
Retreat or Coaching Package
- Intelligent Women
- College Singles
- Singles Ministries
Seminar and Coaching Material
- Book: The Compatibility Code, An Intelligent Woman’s Guide to Dating and Marriage
- Workbook: The Compatibility Code Handbook
- Website interface: www.CompatibilityCode.com
What People Are Saying
This presentation takes the guesswork out of compatibility—and the emotion out of decision-making—to help you walk confidently into a lifelong, harmonious relationship.
– Kim Berube, Owner and Publisher
Real Woman on the Run magazine
Interested in Hiring Elizabeth George?
- Watch Elizabeth in Action
- Relationship, Love and Marriage Presentations
- Business Relationship Presentations
Already Hired Elizabeth George?
Follow The Code for a Successful Event
- Take a Look Inward: Tell Elizabeth About Your Organization
- Pre-Event Questionnaire (PDF, 141 KB)
- Take a Look Outward: Let Elizabeth Introduce Herself
- Take a Look Together: Let's Have a Great Event!
- Event Expectations and Tips (PDF, 118 KB)