Discover the Code to Becoming a Successful Business Woman
Don’t Eat Your Dessert First…
What Entrepreneurial Women Need to Know About Themselves to Create Compatible Personal and Professional Relationships
Whether it’s hiring the right people, building a partnership, or even selecting companies for outsourcing, compatibility issues are crucial–and often overlooked. Incompatibility impacts employee retention, productivity, communication, and morale, bottom-line factors in any business. This female leadership session will re-write the script to understanding yourself as an entrepreneurial woman and developing powerful relationships that improve productivity and performance.
You will learn the importance of:
- Discovering your vital and non-negotiable essence qualities
- Strengthening your essences to create a stronger you
- Addressing organizational compatibility issues in the hiring process
- Growing your business through powerful relationships
Female Leadership Keynote, Session, Seminar or Coaching Package
- Entrepreneurial Women
What People Are Saying
Elizabeth George’s business coaching style is candid and goal-focused. I have quickly learned the importance of identifying the target market for my professional services. With Elizabeth’s coaching support, designing a marketing strategy to connect with my clientele is the exciting next step!
– Brenda Fitzner, M.A. (Ed.), R.Psych
Interested in Hiring Elizabeth George?
- Watch Elizabeth in Action
- Business Relationship Presentations
- Relationship, Love and Marriage Presentations
Already Hired Elizabeth George?
- Take a Look Inward: Tell Elizabeth About Your Organization
- Pre-Event Questionnaire (PDF, 141 KB)
- Take a Look Outward: Let Elizabeth Introduce Herself
- Take a Look Together: Let's Have a Great Event!
- Event Expectations and Tips (PDF, 118 KB)